Diploma in Mechanical Engineer, University of Patra
Efstathios Aloukos, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- School of Engineering.
- University of Patras, 2007 GPA: 7.20.
- EN.O.I.A (Engineering of Industrial Applications), Piping Engineer, 2008-2011 Worked on various petroleum projects, including:
- Gas & Oil Separation Plant, Nuayyim, Saudi Arabia
- Upgrading Unit 2100, Hellenic Petroleum (EL.PE)
- Upgrading Gas & Oil Separation Plant, Libya
- Initial study of Hellas Gold Plant, Chalkidiki, Greece
- Study of DOW Insulation Plant, Turkey
- Study and development of biological treatment units, Al Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- MECHA Engineering, Co-founder, 2009-present Involved in the design, construction, and supervision of technical projects, specializing in:
- Design and installation of photovoltaic systems
- Building design and construction
- Residential and commercial renovations
- Two technical articles in reputable journals in the field of Renewable Energy
Additionally, Mr. Aloukos gained experience as an engineer in the Hellenic Navy during his military service from November 2006 to November 2007.