Georgopoulos Philippos, Civil Engineer.
- Born in Athens in 1980.
- In 1999, he was admitted to the Department of Civil Engineering at the School of Technological Applications of the Higher Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus through nationwide entrance exams and graduated in 2003.
- In 2004, through entrance exams, he was admitted to the Department of Civil Engineering at the Polytechnic School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), where he graduated in 2009.
- In 2010, he registered with the Technical Chamber of Greece with registration number 123721.
- From 2009 to 2010, he completed his military service obligations. From 2002 to 2007, he worked at DIKAT A.T.E. as a Project Engineer in various construction sites of the company. Specifically, he worked as a Building Services Engineer in the project “CONSTRUCTION OF MTX VODAFONE BUILDING” in Pallini, Attica, at the industrial unit “KERAKOLL ELLAS EPE” in Schimatari, Boeotia, at the “HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT 2.4MW” in Katarraktis, Arta, as well as in the construction project of facilities for the company “NAFTEMPORIKI” in Koropi, Attica.
- In December 2009, he co-founded the company MECHA Engineering, which specializes in the Design, Construction, and Supervision of technical projects. In this company, he was involved in the design and construction of building services installations.