Thomas Giannakopoulos, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineer.
- Born in Athens in 1983.
- In 2000, he was admitted to the Department of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering at the Polytechnic School of the University of Patras through the Greek SATs. In 2008, he obtained a Diploma in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering from the Polytechnic School of the University of Patras with a grade of 6.99.
- In October of the same year, he registered with the Technical Chamber of Greece with registration number 118108.
- From May 2007 to May 2008, he completed a 12-month Military Service in the Presidential Guard Battalion (MLAT), receiving an honorary distinction.
- From 2008 to 2010, he worked at P&P Engineers as a Design Engineer. In this position, he was responsible for preparing E/M studies, supervising building projects, and processing building permits.
- In December 2009, he co-founded the company MECHA Engineering, which specializes in the Design, Construction, and Supervision of technical projects. In this company, he was involved in the design and construction of photovoltaic installations, as well as the design and construction of buildings and the renovation of residential and commercial properties.